You need to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or similar
- Proficient in Microsoft, HMI and PLC applications
- Understanding of the following: P&IDs, Flow Diagrams, Electrical and Pneumatic drawings, functional specs, process controls, motors, components, etc.
- 401K matching, medical, dental, Aflac, etc.
- Additional Engineering disciplines earned, way to go
- Allen Bradley, Wonderware, RSView, Siemens, knowledge makes me look at you even harder
- Direct Food and Beverage / Pharmaceutical manufacturing experience, would be cool
- AutoCAD experience could really come in handy
- Technical specification writer, come aboard
CSMI is Looking for a Controls Engineer to Apply their Awesome Skills to our Projects
The right someone will have experience in controls and automation with HMI / PLC experience. The ideal candidate is someone who has generated engineering documents including instrumentation lists, equipment specifications, and technical manuals. Full benefits package including 401K matching, medical, dental, Aflac, etc.
Your day will consist of
- Performing various programming needs on multiple platforms for multiple clients
- Electrical Design Engineering of Automation Controls Systems
- Preliminary engineering with the Electrical Controls Engineering Manager
- Completes project work involving more advanced & complex solutions
- Use expertise to develop creative solutions
- Training, scheduling, & quality reviews of assigned engineering resources
- Being ready to earn miles and travel points going to client facilities (we don’t manufacture here)
- Keeping up with industry technology and bringing lessons learned to the team
- Working with the project team to provide seamless automation for client production